Introduction to Head Chair Anthony

Hi Everyone,

My name's Anthony Mauriello and I'll be your head chair for ILO at BMUN LXVII! I'm currently a sophomore at Cal studying Molecular and Cell Biology with an emphasis in infectious diseases. This is my second BMUN but first as a head chair. I can't express just how excited I am to start committee!

I'm originally from the Bay Area and grew up in Mountain View. Outside of BMUN I'm also a member of a molecular and cell biology club on campus and am an undergraduate researcher studying Zika and Dengue virus. But besides academic pursuits, I also enjoy hiking, camping, reading, Netflix, and spending time with my cat.

If you have any questions about BMUN prior to conference, feel free to email me at ilolxvii@bmun.org!

(Also enjoy this picture of my cat)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic A: Shortage of Unskilled Workers in USA

Topic A: Automation in Latin America

Topic B: Alternative Finance for Small Businesses in Conflict Zones