Intro to Vice Chair Madeleine

Hello delegates!

My name is Madeleine and I'm a junior at UC Berkeley studying Political Economy with a concentration in urban development and globalization. This my sixth year of doing MUN. If you are going to/went to SCVMUN 2019, I am/was the head chair of the World Bank. As a bay area native, I fondly remember attending BMUN as a delegate in ILO so it's especially awesome to help chair this committee! Additionally, I have some professional experience in the topics at hand as in college I have had the opportunity to work for a think-tank doing research in USA jobs numbers.

This past fall, I studied abroad in Spain and the EU. Um. I like painting. I have a pet dog. That's about all there is to me worth knowing, but I look forward to meeting you all and learning about you in committee!

Madeleine Valdez
mvaldez@bmun.org

(Please remember to wear appropriate business formal attire to committee.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic A: Shortage of Unskilled Workers in USA

Topic A: Automation in Latin America

Topic B: Alternative Finance for Small Businesses in Conflict Zones