Intro to Vice Chair Charlie

Hello everyone!

My name is Charlie Abbott, and I am one of your vice-chairs in ILO for BMUN!  I am extremely excited to be a part of this amazing committee, and look forward to seeing what great ideas you all come up with.  I am a first-year freshman from Huntington Beach, California, studying Sociology and Global Studies with a focus on Peace and Conflict Resolution!  Outside of school, I love to hike, explore the Bay Area, and continue my hunt for the world's best latte.  Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about conference or our topics!!

Charlie Abbott
cabbott@bmun.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Topic A: Shortage of Unskilled Workers in USA

Topic A: Automation in Latin America

Topic B: Alternative Finance for Small Businesses in Conflict Zones